Going to Germany?
Karlsruhe – your Innovative Business Location to choose
In recent years, the economic relationships between Germany and India have shown a remarkable dynamism. India’s fast growing economy and Germany as one of the leading technology nations have enormous potential for economic and industrial relationship in the future.
Karlsruhes bridgehead in Pune is “Let’s bridge IT”, a partner for successful collaboration with more than 25 years of “India Know How”. The company is based in Pune & Freiburg (near Karlsruhe), and since 2014 the official Marketing and Cooperation Office of the City of Karlsruhe. In addition “Let’s Bridge IT” manages the representation of the state of Baden-Wuerttemberg since 2016.
Karlsruhe is a Hub for Indians, due to the “German-Indian Association” (DIG) Karlsruhe since 1960, the “Indo German Network” since 2006, “Indo German Round Table” since 2011 and the ”India Board Karlsruhe” since 2014 – and we build bridges to India; Cooperation Agreement Karlsruhe-Pune since 2013, Innovation Office Karlsruhe in Pune since 2014, MOU Maharashtra and Baden-Württemberg since 2015.
Karlsruhe & Pune have the interest to be visible internationally as “Smarter Cities” and hence take advantage of the huge market and significant growth potential of their regions.
Partners are amongst others the “Sparkasse Karlsruhe”, offers investment opportunities and payment transactions to broad sections of the population, “PTV Group” improves mobility and transport – by using world-class software and focuses on planning and optimising the movement of people and goods, The “Karlsruhe Messe und Kongress” organises trade fairs, conventions, concerts, symposia, and meetings, the city of Karlsruhe set the course for “Karlsruhe Event” in 2014, an integrative event planning agency, “Karlsruhe Tourismus” markets the location Karlsruhe in terms of national and international tourism and the “AEN” as a mobility cluster with the aim of promoting mobility projects in Karlsruhe.
“Let’s Bridge IT” with the Karlsruhe office in Pune supports and advises in all questions of new business opportunities – and may pave the way for Indian and German companies in the target market. (ps)
Why choose Karlsruhe? Because…
- Karlsruhe is the region with the strongest economic performance in Baden-Wuerttemberg, listed in the top ten of several nationwide rankings in Germany.
- With its Smarter¬City initiative (e.g. SmartMobility, SmartHouse), Karlsruhe aims to increase the quality of life of its citizens, the innovative power of businesses and the appeal of the city and the region.
- Karlsruhe is known for IT and technology and one of the leading sites for innovation and Europe's third-largest IT cluster and home of the largest IT university department in Germany.
- Karlsruhe is a region of efficient clusters and networks. Whether IT and communications technology, automotive, nano technology, energy, culture or creative industries - innovative power, technology transfer and targeted cooperation create competitive advantages.
- Karlsruhe benefits from one of the best-connected public transport systems in Europe. With respect to railway travel, Karlsruhe is located on the main train line for Europe. Karlsruhe has direct connection to the A5, A8 and A65 motorways, is located on the Rhine, Europe's most important waterway and has one of Germany's largest inland ports.
As the official marketing and cooperation office of the City of Karlsruhe Let’s Bridge IT provides a range of services to companies who are interested in cooperation in the Indo-German market.
- Contacts to local networks & partners: We provide information and advice on all aspects involving Karlsruhe Region, establish contacts with Indian companies and promote Pune as a business location to German companies from the region of Karlsruhe
- Identification of business opportunities & initiate projects: Through our broad network we find the right business partner for you. We link and support companies, who are looking at collaborations, position themselves or want to find common approaches.
- Organises (expert) delegations, study tours and events: We accompany delegations to Karlsruhe and Pune and combine this with guided programs on site. We organize specialized events and advise in questions around fairs, exhibitions, events and facilitate participation.
- Advice on market entry: We consult in different areas of market entry strategy and offer German and Indian companies’ individual practical support during the settlement, market entry and related commercial activities.
- Cross Culture Seminars: We conduct seminars on cross cultural understanding of Germany and India. (ps)